D-Link DHP-1320 Wireless N PowerLine Router
Get powerful Wi-Fi and extend your home network, all with one router!
Retail Price: $129.99 | Plunge Points: 55 | Condition: New
- Whole-Home Network Coverage - The router works seamlessly with D-Link’s PowerLine AV adapters (not included) to extend your network to the farthest corners of your home using the electrical wiring already installed in your walls. Simply connect your router and plug it into a power outlet to turn every other power outlet in your home into a network connection – no drilling or messy cables required.
- High Quality Performance - The DHP-1320 provides up to 200 Mbps over your electrical wiring – fast enough to stream HD video, support enhanced gaming and share large files from anywhere in your home.
- Faster Wireless Networking - The router is also a Wireless N 300 router that provides 300 Mbps wireless connectivity. By using D-Link’s Wireless N technology, the DHP-1320 provides a significantly faster and farther-reaching wireless signal than outdated Wireless G routers.
- Intelligent Antenna Technology - D-Link’s Intelligent Antenna Technology makes use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots. At the same time, you can use PowerLine in areas where a wired connection would be beneficial, like hard-to-reach areas in your home.
- Compatible with 802.11g Devices - The DHP-1320 is still fully compatible with the IEEE 802.11g standards, so it can connect with existing 802.11g PCI, USB, and Cardbus adapters.
- Advanced Firewall Features - The Web-based user interface displays a number of advanced network management features including:
- Content Filtering - Easily applied content filtering based on MAC Address, URL, and/or Domain Name.
- Filter Scheduling - These filters can be scheduled to be active on certain days or for a duration of hours or minutes.
- Secure Multiple/Concurrent Sessions - The DHP-1320 can pass through VPN sessions. It supports multiple and concurrent IPSec and PPTP sessions, so users behind the DHP-1320 can securely access corporate networks.
- User-friendly Setup Wizard - Through its easy-to-use Web-based user interface, the DHP-1320 lets you control what information is accessible to those on the wireless network, whether from the Internet or from your company’s server. Configure your router to your specific settings within minutes.
- Wireless N PowerLine Router
- 2 Detachable Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Color: White
- Standards: IEEE 802; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11n; HomePlug AV
- Ethernet Interface: Three 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Port, RJ-45 Connector
- Maximum Phy Rate: 200 Mbps
- Powerline Frequency Band: 2MHz to 28MHz
- QoS: Integrated QoS prioritizes media and data
- Security Features: 128-bit AES Data Encryption
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Saving: Power Saving Mode Supported
- Operating Temperature: 30°F to 104° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.25" x 1.5" (L x W x H, Approx.)
- Weight: 1.02 lbs
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- An Ethernet-based Cable or DSL modem
- IEEE 802.11n or 802.11g wireless clients
- 10/100 Ethernet
Web-based Configuration Utility Requirements
- Windows , Macintosh, or Linux-based operating system
- An installed Ethernet adapter
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 3.0 or higher, Chrome 2.0 or higher
CD Installation Wizard
- Windows 7, Vista, XP with Service Pack 3
- An installed Ethernet adapter
- CD-ROM drive
Model Number: DHP-1320