Panasonic High Res Color Vandal Resistant Dome Security Camera
Tough enough to withstand shock, rain, and extreme temperatures!
Retail Price: $408.00 | Plunge Points: 75 | Condition: New
- Heavy Duty - The body is die cast aluminum, the dome 3.5mm thick polycarbonate, and the lens unit is spring-mounted to protect the camera from shocks.
- Impervious to Rain and Wind - Dust and moisture resistance meet IP66 international standards, allowing use under eaves outdoors as well as indoors.
- Trouble-Free Installation Anywhere - Inside the dome, the camera is mounted on a three-way hinge that allows horizontal, vertical, and rotary movement. Plus, digital image processing allows images to be flipped horizontally or vertically. Adjustment is so simple that there is no need to worry about where the camera is attached or how it is oriented.
- Easy-To-Adjust Angle and Focus - Hooking up a small-format LCD monitor makes on-the-spot adjustments of angle and focus easy. ELC features are activated automatically when the monitor is attached, making it simple to be sure that the camera is recording what you want to see.
- 2x Variable Focus Lens - A 2x zoom lens with a focal length that varies from 3.8 to 8.0 mm is standard equipment, ensuring the best possible image of the spot under surveillance.
- 480-Line Horizontal Resolution - Using a 1/3-type 768 (H) x 494 (V) pixel CCD, these cameras deliver razor sharp images with 480 lines of horizontal resolution.
- High Sensitivity in Lighting as Low as 1lx - Minimal lighting required is 2.4lx (0.24fc) when using the standard smoke-colored dome. When equipped with the optional WV-CW2C clear dome cover, these ultrasensitive cameras work well in light as low as 1lx (0.1fc), making it possible to obtain clear color images in darkened spaces
- Loaded with Outstanding Compensation and Correction Features - These cameras come equipped with a full range of Back-Light Compensation (BLC), Electronic Light Control (ELC), Aperture Correction, and Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW) features, enabling them to produce clear, color images in entrances, windows, and other strongly backlit environments.
- Multi-Channel Camera System Compatible - When installed with an AC 24-volt power source, Internal, Line-Lock, and VD2 channels can be used simultaneously, making it simple to configure multi-channel systems using multiple cameras.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Type: Flush mount type
- Pick-Up Device: 768 (H) x 494 (V) pixels, interline transfer CCD
- Scanning Area: 4.88 (H) x 3.66 (V) mm, (Equivalent to 1/3" tube)
- Scanning: 525 lines / 60 fields / 30 frames
- Scanning System: 2 : 1 interlace
- Synchronization: Internal / Line-Lock / VD2
- Video Output: VBS 1.0V [p-p] / 75 ? / NTSC composite signal / BNC connector
- Resolution: Horizontal - 480 lines (at center); Vertical - more than 350 lines (at center)
- Minimum Illumination: 2.4 lx (0.24 fc); 1.0 lx (0.1 fc) with optional dome cover; WV-CW2C
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 50dB (at AGC Off, Weight On)
- Light Control: ALC mode
- Aperture: SHARP or SOFT, selectable
- Lens Type: 2x variable focal lens
- Lens Focal Length: 3.8 ~ 8.0 mm
- Lens Aperture Ratio: F1.4 (Wide) to F176, close / F1.8 (Tele) to F176, close
- Lens Min. Object Distance: 1.2 m (3.9 ft) - 8
- Power Source/Compensation:24V AC, 60Hz 3.0W / 12V DC, 265mA; Power Consumption (24V AC, 60Hz XXW / 12V DC, XXXmA with optional heater unit - not included)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 122°F
- Dimensions: 6" x 5.39"
Model Number: PS-WV-CW244F