Bulova Chiming Mantel Clock
One of the more unique chiming mantel clocks you'll find!
Retail Price: $225.00 | Plunge Points: 85 | Condition: New
The Rowayton Tripod Pendulum Mantel Clock is a distinctive timepiece. It is constructed of solid hardwood with a bronze finish metal case. The tripod legs extend from 22" to 29". It features a Harmonic 2 Triple Chime movement and plays Westminster, Ave Maria or Bim-Bam melodies, with a quarter hour Westminster chime and strike. The volume is adjustable and there is a night shut-off.
- Clock automatically shuts off at night for added convenience
- Wood construction for an authentic look
- Bronze trim provides lustrous appeal
- Rubber pads protect surfaces from scratches
- Powered by 1 AA / 2 C batteries (Not Included)
- Measures 22 inches high x 11.25 inches wide x 11.25 inches deep
- Glass crystal eliminates glare and protects the dial
- Black hands contrast with the white dial for enhanced visibility
- Plays Westminster, Ave Maria or Bim-bam hourly chimes and comes with adjustable volume controls
- Bulova Rowayton B1656 Brown Wood Quartz Movement Mantel Clock
- Engraving plate
- Material: Wood and Brass
- Clock Type: Mantel
- Movement: Quartz
- Wood Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 24" x 11.2" x 11.2" (H x W x D, Approx.)
- Weight: 6lb, Approx.
Model Number: B1656