Circuit Scribe Camera Drone Builder Kit
Build your own camera drone!
Retail Price: $99.99 | Plunge Points: 40 | Condition: New
Power your cardboard arms with conductive silver ink, and connect your drone's hub and motors. Download the controller app and take to the skies! The app includes easy-to-fly hover, takeoff and landing modes, or test your skills with full manual joystick control. Use the included pre-made plastic arms for testing, or make your own arm designs with the included extra cardboard. Drone Kit includes: -Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen -4 motors and 8 propellers -Drone hub with on-board camera -Cardboard arms to fill in traces with conductive ink -Blank cardboard to create your own arms -Pre-made plastic arms for testing -Battery and battery charger - iOS & Android controller app download
Electrify your circuit drawings with conductive pens from Circuit Scribe! It makes learning and designing circuits as easy as doodling. With Circuit Scribe, who needs wires?
Each kit comes with some of our most fundamental modules you can use them to create some cool circuits! Connect the LEDs in parallel or series (and learn what those terms mean!), use a potentiometer to control the volume of buzzers, or make a paper touch sensor with the NPN transistor. All kit's come with a Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen.
- The most conductive ink on the market
- Non-toxic ink that is safe for ages 8+
- Funded by over 12,000 backers on Kickstarter
- Popular Science's 'Invention of the Month'
- Invented by a team of 3 PhD Students from UIUC/Harvard
- Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen - lasts for 200m or 7 sheets of paper fully colored in
- Guided workbook - follow along in the book or use paper to draw circuits outside of the book
- Magnetic modules - these are the 'building blocks' of the circuits, used to add power, outputs (like LED's) and control them with inputs (like switches & sensors)
- Steel sheet - this will temporarily secure your magnetic modules to the paper circuit, if you make a mistake just grab a new sheet of paper and start over
- Circuit stencil - quickly color in conductive pads the proper size of the magnetic modules and start sketching your very own circuits
- Non-toxic, silver conductive ink pen - Write on any surface your regular rollerball pen will!
- Resistance is 0.05-0.2ohms/sq/mil (2-10ohms per cm of writing)
- Circuit Scribe pen is made in the USA
- 1x Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen
- 4x Motors
- 8x Propellers
- 1x Drone Hub with On-Board Camera
- 1x Plastic Arms
- 1x Set of Cardboard Arms
- 1x Set of Blank Cardboard
- 1x Battery and Battery Charger
- iOS & Android controller app download
What's Included? Each kit includes:
This kit is ready to go right out of the box and are perfect for young, creative scientists. They feature the famous, non-toxic, conductive silver ink pen that can write on just about any surface. Circuit Scribe was designed by PhD students at UIUC and Harvard. The kits put the power of conductivity into a pen, making the joy of creating circuits available to everyone who can doodle.
Highly Conductive Ink Pen
No goop. No smell. No waiting for ink to dry. Circuit Scribe's Pens are filled with highly conductive silver ink and equipped with 1.0mm-fine tips to produce wide, uniform, skip-free lines to bring your circuit diagram sketches to life. While specifically formulated for highly conductivity and quick drying on standard paper, the Circuit Scribe Pen can also be used on any surfaces with varying performance. Try on photo paper for erasable circuits, by scratching with the side of a module to erase!
Drone Kit includes:
Manufacturer: Circiut Scribe
Model Number: 00023