Most phones come with a built-in speakerphone. Unless you’re still using one of the first cell phones ever invented, you can turn on that speakerphone and keep both hands free to continue doing whatever it is you were originally doing while still half-paying attention as your friend babbles on.
But, even though you already have a speakerphone, it’s really not going to do you much good in the car! You’re whizzing down the highway with the AC blowing. To your friend on the other end of the line, you sound like you're standing in a wind tunnel, which really doesn't make for the best place to have a conversation. “What? What did you say? I can’t hear you?”
That’s why you need to actually have quality, hands-free conversations with the Scosche solCHAT II Bluetooth Solar Powered Handsfree Speakerphone.
This speakerphone is the safe and easy way to have hands-free conversations while driving. That's because it connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and features built-in DSP echo cancellation, so everyone can enjoy a crystal-clear conversation! Plus, the speakerphone also features one-touch voice dialing, so you never have to take your eyes off the road whenever you need to place a call, as well as voice-announced caller ID, which can say the name of up to 1000 contacts, letting you instantly know who’s calling without ever taking your focus off your driving. For added convenience, the speakerphone includes a built-in solar panel that continuously re-charges your speakerphone unit so it’s always ready when you need it. But, if you need a quick charge or there’s not enough sunlight, simply plug it in using the included USB charging cable and car adapter, so you’re powered up and ready to enjoy safe, hands-free calls whenever you get in your car.
Enjoy safe, hands-free calls whenever you’re on the road with the Scosche solCHAT II Bluetooth Solar Powered Handsfree Speakerphone.
- Hands-free speakerphone allows you to safely make calls while driving
- Built-in DSP echo cancellation ensures a crystal clear conversation so everyone can be easily heard
- One-touch voice dialing makes it easy to make calls without having to take your eyes off the road
- Includes voice-announced caller ID which says the name of up to 1000 contacts so you never have to look down to check who's calling
- Features an integrated solar panel that continuously re-charges the lithium-ion battery so the speakerphone is always ready for use
- Includes a USB charging cable and car adapter for directly charging the unit when it's cloudy or you need a quick charge
- Use the included suction cups for mounting the speakerphone to the windshield, or clip it to your visor using the included visor clip
- Solar Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Visor Clip
- Set of Suction Cups
- USB Charging Cable
- USB Car Charger
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S III
- Take Time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 400 hours
- Charge Time: 3 hours (USB Cable); 18 hours (solar)
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5
- Device Memory: Up to 8 Bluetooth Mobile Phones/Up to 1000 contacts
- Input Power: 5V - 400mA
- Battery Type: 3.7V - 55-mA (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion)
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.1" x 1" (L x W x D, Approx)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Scosche Industries
Model Number: cbhsol2