It’s a common torture that many people put themselves through voluntarily. You get some new gadget and then completely disregard all instructions because it’s more fun figuring it out yourself. But...then you discover you can’t, so you spend 5 hours Googling how-to’s because the user guide is LONG gone.
But, that’s just for some gadget that you’re probably going to master in a week or two anyways. Software is a completely different beast! There are no instructions that walk you through every, single feature imaginable. The “guide” would wind up as a book the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica! So, now you either have to spend countless hours figuring out everything for yourself, or you could just use the Professor Teaches Office 2010 and Windows 8 software for the most complete training around!
This software is the most comprehensive way to learn everything you need to know about Windows 8 and Office 2010. Included you’ll find 15 different courses with hundreds of lessons to cover all the topics you need to know. Now, you can master everything from the Windows 8 Start Screen to all the features of Microsoft Office 10. Plus, you’ll even find lessons on how to use Internet Explorer 10. Each course includes beginner, intermediate, and advanced topics, with 4 to 8 hours of training per course as well as introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quizzes to help reinforce learning and ensure consistent quality across all the lessons. You'll also enjoy real-world settings and accurate simulations that let you truly try your hand at different features using accurate screen presentations, menus, and more. Plus, because all of the interactive lessons are self-paced, you can easily go at a speed that’s just right for you and master all the different skills in your own time!
Learn everything you need to know about Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2010, and Internet Explorer 10 with Professor Teaches Office 2010 and Windows 8.
- Learn all of the new features of Windows 8 including how to use the new Start Screen, which replaces the Start Menu, Using Tiles, How to Add RSS Feeds, How to Search, and more!
- Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 10 will teach you how to explore the web using browser menus, creating and managing favorites, using short cut menus, tracking your browser history, creating online photo albums, and more.
- Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office 2010 to quickly create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information.
- Choose from hundreds of learning topics and get 4 to 8 hours of training per course
- Software includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced topics so you can get learning just right for you
- Learn from each of the 15 courses or from just the ones you need! Courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
- Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning. All 15 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout
- Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software, which includes accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to build new skills.
- Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives, easily available from the main menus
- Get quick assistance with Professor Answers, which features powerful search and browse features are just one click away to help you locate the specific topic training you need, right when you need it. Then, it provides mini-training sessions to give you the knowledge and experience you need immediately.
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Outlook 2010
- Access 2010
- Publisher 2010
- OneNote 2010
- World 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 10
- Home Premium
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Pentium PC or higher
- 150 MB of available hard drive space per application
- 1280x768, 16-bit color display recommended
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Sound Card
- Speakers or headphones
- Internet Access for activation
Manufacturer: Individual Software
Model Number: LPC-OX8